This year her theme was ladybugs. The cupcakes turned out super cute! As far as the food goes, we really hit the spot this year… I went for an Ottolenghi theme, and my faithful friends once again helped me with all the cooking. The menu was
Main & salads:
1. Peaches & speck with orange blossom
2. Figs with pecorino & honey
3. Roast eggplant with saffron yogurt
4. Cauliflower & cumin fritters with line yoghurt
5. Fennel, cherry tomato & crumble gratin
6. Marinated rack of lamb with cilantro & honey
7. Turkish bulgar salad
On the side we also had bead & focaccia, salami and cheeses from the local market. For the kids we also made hamburgers and homemade chips.
Dessert was ladybug cupcakes and hello dollys.